Request to Exit Station with Electronic Timer | Alarm Control
Part # TS-2T
The TS-2T request to exit station with electronic timer and square push button, provides a convenient way to keep the door unlocked for a specified amount of time, allowing for easy entry or egress. The door will relock when the relay time has expired.
- Switch mounted on single gang wall plate with 430 stainless steel finish
- 2" green square push button; illuminated with hi-brightness LED
- Button labeled: “PUSH TO EXIT” for easy to follow egress instructions
- Momentary SPDT timed output
- Timer delay is adjustable 2 to 45 seconds
- TS-2TD with DPDT dual timed output
- TS-2-2T with two SPDT outputs (one set of momentary, one set of timed contacts)
- TS-2TRED with red push button
- TS-2TENTER button labeled "PUSH TO ENTER"
- TS-2TBLANK button left blank
- 856LEDSM Replacement LED (5 pack)
- Custom legends available as custom part
Certifications & Listings: UL 294 listed
- SPDT timed contacts, rated 2A at 35 VDC
- Switch depth behind plate: 2-1/2"
- Switch terminated with 10” colored leads
- LED operates on 12 or 24 VAC/VDC