HES | 5000 Series Electric Strike
Part # 5000C-630
The 5000 series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC