Access Power Distribution Module w/ Power Supply/Charger, 5 PTC Class 2 Outputs, 12/24VDC @ 2.5A, FAI, 115VAC, BC300 Enclosure
Part # AL300ULM
AL300ULM multi-output access control power supply/charger is specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories. This unit converts a 115VAC / 60Hz input into five (5) individually protected Class 2 Rated power limited 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- Input 115VAC / 60Hz, 3.5A.
- Input fuse rated @ 3.5A/250V.
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. N.O. or N.C.supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable outputs.
- 2.5A supply current.
- Five (5) (auto-resettable) PTC protected outputs, rated @ 2A.
- Output relay energizes when unit is triggered (form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Power fail supervision relay (form "C" contacts).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators (power supply board).
- Red LEDs indicate condition of power outputs (multi-output board).
- Power & input trigger LEDs (multi-output board).
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage Temperature: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity: 85% +/-5%.
- 12VDC: 15 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 31 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 402.5VA.