256 x 192 Hybrid Thermal ePoE Network Bullet Camera
Part # DH-TPC-BF2221N-B3
The Hybrid Thermal Network camera combines an uncooled VOx 256 x 192 thermal imager with a 2 MP visible-light sensor for cost-effective, long-range surveillance in a rugged all-in-one package. The thermal imager coupled with an athermalized, focus-free lens produces crisp images in total darkness and sees through rain, fog, and snow. The visible imager with an IR illuminator delivers superior video in any lighting condition. The built-in Fire Detection feature identifies a rapid temperature rise and warns of a potential fire. Hybrid thermal cameras let you see the visible and the invisible.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
- 256 x 192 VOx Uncooled Thermal Sensor Technology
- Athermalized Lens, Focus-free
- 3.5 mm Fixed Thermal Lens
- ≤ 50 mK Thermal Sensitivity
- 1/2.8-in. 2MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- 4 mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum IR Distance 35 m (114 ft)
- Intelligent Video System with Fire Detection and Alarm Functionality
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)