CDVI | Encrypted 2-Door / 4-Reader IP Controller
Regular price $0.00
The A22K is ATRIUM’s encrypted web-based (https) door controller. Use your smartphone, tablet or any web-enabled device to easily manage the system over a secure connection in the office, at home or on the road! ATRIUM’s unique and effortless card enrollment mode minimizes system start up and simplifies your life.
- Controls 2 doors and 4 readers (Entry/Exit per reader port)
- Pre-assembled universal plug-in power supply (120V/240V) included
- Convert any A22K door controller to an A22KEC elevator controller by simply updating the firmware for free (up to 256 floors).
- On-board Ethernet Port with AES 256-bit encryption
- On-board RS485 communication bus, 1220 m (4000 feet)
- Embedded secure HTTPS web server
- Auto-detect hardware modules
- Quick and easy card enrollment procedure
- Lock outputs: 2 (750 mA @ 12 VDC/each)
- Relay Outputs: 2 Form C relays (Dry Contact) 5 A @ 250 VAC, 7 A @ 125 VAC, 7 A @ 30 VDC
- 6 multi-purpose inputs (12 using zone doubling)
- IPV6 ready
- Entirely fuseless system
- Up to 10,000 users
- Up to 10,000 cards
- Up to 25,000 Event Buffer
- Ultra fast firmware updating
- FREE Atrium Software
- Maintenance-friendly snap on terminal connectors
- Comprehensive LED status indicators
KRYPTO High Security Solution – Overview
- Easiest End-to-End High Security Solution (no learning curve).
No Programmer or Configuration Card Required.
- Automatically Create Unique Encrypted Authentication Keys per Site and
per Credential (diversified keys).
- Fully Encrypted Communication Exchange from the tag to your
computer, smartphone or tablet.
“Say No to Card Cloning” with CDVI’s ATRIUM A22K Controller, K1 Reader and
CDVI DESFire EV2 Credentials.
|Software||ATRIUM Finder (Windows)||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM Brochure (English)||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM End User Brochure||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM Quick Start Guide – Basic Configuration using Controller Web Server (English)||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM A22K A&E Specifications (English)||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM Root Certificate (https connection)||Download|
|Document||ATRIUM ETL (UL294) Certification Mark(s)||Download|